I just lost my faith to humanity.
I've never had a a good beer. They're all disgusting. Look like piss. Smell like piss. Taste like piss. Makes you feel bad. Not a good combo, really. There are some fruity non-alcoholic varieties in Saudi Arabia that are okay. And Smirnoff Ice I guess is technically beer and that's at least drinkable. But I don't think those would count to most people.
Finally, yes, only witches hate beer.
The best beer I've ever had was made in my best friends garage.
I'm surprised they topped your list but there again there are a lot of surprises in some of these quizzes and comments!
But I think this applies anywhere in the world. The most sold beers in Belgium are probably Stella Artois and Jupiler whilst the country has some of the best trappist and abbey ales.
If you open a beer and the flavor gets stronger and better while you are drinking it, that's beer!
Also keep in mind that these are the *best selling*, and it doesn't give market share. If only 10% of the market was buying these beers but the other 90% was split between thousands of craft breweries (many with only small scale and/or local distribution) this quiz would look the same.
How can you possibly still feel like a man drinking bud lights? People would never drink such "beers" in Europe.
PS you should accept "Natty" for Natural Lite and Natural Ice
They have the specially lined can!
He always said there are only 2 things that quench thirst: water & beer. And i think he was right.
British list would have Carling, Carlsberg, Fosters, John Smiths etc.
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2022
Contact Us | Go To Top | View Mobile Site