All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
Christmas quizNew Quiz
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: December 25, 2017
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
December 25, 2017
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 26 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1.Almond paste used on cake is known as what?
2,Stay another day was a Christmas UK no1 by which group?
3. What was Elvis Presley’s only UK no1?
Return to Sender
4.In the batman version of jingle bells who lays an egg?
5. In the Maria Carey song all I want for Christmas who does she want?
6. What type of songs are sung at Christmas?
7. Alexandra burke had a Christmas no1 with which song?
8. In the film lethal weapon what is the surname of the character played by Mel Gibson?
9. What is the name of a house made of snow and ice?
10. Who were the first people to visit baby Jesus?
11. A Visit from St. Nicholas is alternative name for what poem?
Twas the night before Christmas
12. The Poinsettia is native to which country?
13. The cattle are lowing; the baby awakes are lines from what song?
Away in a manger
14. What is a transparent sphere filled with white particles with a Christmassy figure inside?
15. The lines Peace on earth and mercy mild, God and sinners reconciled" are from what hymn?
Hark the herald angels sing
16.What heavenly creature appears in the nativity?
17. Which bear appears in the M&s Christmas advert?
18. Tom hanks plays the conductor in which Christmas film?
19.In Charles dickens a Christmas carol the 3rd ghost is called the ghost of Christmas what?
Yet to Come
20.Which saint is celebrated on the 6th December?
21.Where did Mary and Joseph take Jesus and flee to after hearing of King herod’s persecution?
22.What is the name of the evergreen circle decorated with lights and candles?
23.In the 4th harry potter film which dance is held at Christmas?
24, In the benny hill Christmas no1 who is the fastest milkman in the west?
25.What is the name of calendars opened before Christmas?
26. What plastic or velvet material is used to tie up gifts often finished with a bow?
Dec 25, 2017
"Shepherds" is spelled incorrectly; I kept trying to enter that as an answer and it wouldn't be accepted. Can you possibly fix it? Thanks!
Dec 25, 2017
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
United States Map Quiz
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
NBA Teams Quiz
Fast Typing A to Z
U.S. Presidents Quiz
Asia Map Quiz
General Knowledge Quiz #9
Counties of England Quiz
Countries that Start with T
Fast Math - Multiplication
Countries of the World - One Minute Sprint
12 x 12 Multiplication Table in 2 Minutes
Save Your Progress
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site