All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Daily Word Search
Terms of Service
8 - Eight - Acht - Huit - Otto - Ocho - Zortzi - 八
Related to 8, give the answers: NOTE; Initial letter given as hint in some questions:
Last updated: October 11, 2020
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
July 12, 2020
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) The 8th Largest Country in Area is? ( A )
2) The number 8 element in the Periodic Table is ?
3) The 8th man on the moon was James ? ( I )
4) 8 is what in 'Binary Code'?
5) The 8th Planet from the Sun is?
6) The 8th Olympic Games 1924, were held where?
7) What ship was said to have 8 passengers ?
8) What is an 8 sided polygon called?
9) In music, what is the interval between 8 notes called?
10) What is the 8th letter of the Alphabet?
11) What is the 8th most populated city in the world ( M )
12) What is 88 in Roman Numerals?
13) 8 is regarded as THE lucky number in which Country?
14) Which Country has the 8th largest population? ( B )
15) 'On the 8th day of Christmas my true love sent to me"?
8 Maids a Milking
16) A choir of 8 voices is called a what?
17) The 8th President of the USA was? (B)
Martin Van Buren
18) What is the 'class' of arthropod animals beginning with 'A' that have 8 legs?
19) The 8th letter of the Greek Alphabet is?
20) The 8th largest populated Capital City is? ( L )
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Africa Map Quiz
Fifty US States in One Minute
World Capitals Quiz
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
Fast Typing A to Z
Countries of Europe Quiz
Middle East Map Quiz
40 Historical People that Everyone Should Know
100 Most Common English Words
Countries that Start with L
Most Popular NBA Jerseys
Countries of Oceania
Countries of the World - One Minute Sprint
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
General Knowledge Quizzes
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site