All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
Find the hidden 'Film Star'
Amongst the text is the surname (family name) of a male or female 'Film Star' (F) = Female Star.
Last updated: February 10, 2023
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
February 10, 2023
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Many hidden iron age tools are found in Kenya.
2) Trump refused to take part in the pathetic row excluding women from voting.
3) The true number of whales captured may never be known.
4) MGM had an agent from Milan cast Eric Smith as Julius Caesar.
5) The money lost by the club ran double the amount announced.
6) 'Mon Rouge Claret' produced in South-East Woodville, France.
7) Lazy employees attempt to kid managers that they are hard working. (F)
8) We won't know the result of the match until the very end.
9) Kabul locksmiths have found that locks on minarets tend to be rusted out. (F)
10) Unlike Greek farmers, Cyprus tree planters prefer olives to oranges. (F)
11) There is an interesting theory regarding the stone walls of Yorkshire.
12) The Jurassic age was a golden age for the large herbivorous dinosaurs.
13) In Shakespeare's Macbeth both Malcolm and Macbeth play important parts. (F)
14) Unlike Australia, England has a first one past the post form of voting system. (F)
15) When they called the match off Manchester United were leading 2-0.
16) Trees to be planted include oak, aspen, beech and fir, though birch is not allowed.
17) This winter the place to be seen skiing is Aspen not Banff as previously.
18) Milan drew seven of their first fifteen games in season 2020.
19) Holding somebody against their will is a crime in the USA.
20) Free managed trusts will not be covered by insurance in future.
Feb 11, 2023
This is good but it needs more time. A lot more!
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Random Capital to Country
All Country Flags of the World
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
World Capitals Quiz
United States Map Quiz
General Knowledge Quiz #9
Major League Baseball Teams
Countries that Start with A
Harry Potter Last Names
Biggest Cities in the World Quiz
12 x 12 Multiplication Table in 2 Minutes
Two Letter U.S. State Abbreviations
Save Your Progress
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site