All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
Find the 'Hidden' US State Capital Quiz
Answer must correspond to highlighted box!
if stuck, move yellow box manually
Have fun :o)
Last updated: June 11, 2021
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
December 4, 2020
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 17 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) South Georgia Holdings, a US tin mine, averaged three thousand ton per week:
2) The TV show driving most people mad is 'One Day at a Time'.
3) Voted No. 1 was the Vatican Choir in Milan singing 'Ave Maria'.
4) Rooney realised he had spent his last rent on beer and wine.
5) 'Down and Out' , the painting of a hobo, is easily the favourite Norman Rockwell painting.
6) Aretha Franklin was the first winner of the 'Lena Horne' award.
7) For the third year running John Charr is 'Burger King' of Nashville.
8) Six Spanish tourist-visa holders had overstayed their residence by nine months.
9) Songs from the show 'The Little Thief' rank fortieth in US popularity.
10) In Los Angeles the cars on City freeways number over a million per day.
11) New York has invited Prince Charles to 'Nature World' this Fall.
12) Musicians in France are being fined for playing the forbidden version of "La Marseillaise" .
13) It is impossible to screen-print anything metallic on corduroy or silk shirts.
14) The coldest months in Tasmania are, April, June, August not October.
15) Tiger Friday, Elephant Tuesday and Ostrich Monday are all holidays in Kenya.
16) Miami 'Red Lion Inn' sells ale, mead and ginger wine in Summer.
17) X-Rays have been found to give the 'Grass Ant' a feeler twice the normal length.
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Countries of Europe Quiz
Fast Typing 1 to 100
World Capitals Quiz
Random Capital to Country
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Europe Map Quiz
Fast Math - Multiplication
Word Scramble - Countries
World Map with Random Merged Countries
Middle East Map Quiz
All Major North American Pro Sports Teams
Countries that Start with U
Original 151 Pokémon
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
USA General Knowledge:
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site