All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Daily Word Search
Terms of Service
Find Your Way Quiz - 8
Last updated: March 6, 2020
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
March 6, 2020
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Which Asian country has English, Malay, Tamil & Mandarin Chinese as official languages?
2) What country is nearest to 'Answer 1'?
3) Which US State abbreviation is the first 2 letters of 'Answer 2' ?
4) What ocean lies to the east of 'Answer 3'?
5) The first and last letters of 'Answer 4' stand for Alternating " what " in electronics terminology?
6) The first 2 letters of 'Answer 5' is the periodic symbol for which element?
7) What is the only element that is a better conductor of electricity than 'Answer 6'?
8) In 'Answer 7' The 3rd - 4th and 2nd letters(in that order) represent what number in Roman numerals?
9) Add the two numbers of 'Answer 8' together,If A=1 B=2, what then is that number as a letter of the alphabet?
10) What element is 'Answer 9' the symbol of in the periodic table?
11) 2 counties names begin with the first 2 letters of 'Answer 10',one is Portugal, what is the other?
12) What sea is to the north of 'Answer 11'?
13) What country starting with 'S' also borders 'Answer 12'?
14) What temperature scale was formulated by a citizen of 'Answer 13', and bears his name?
15) Using the 'Answer 14' scale, what number is boiling water?
16) Beginning at January 1st, what month would you be in after 'Answer 15' days?
17) Which 'Oceanic' country's capital starts with the first 2 letters of 'Answer 16'?
18) In which Ocean is 'Answer 17"?
19) What is the only country in the 'Answer 18' that has a name beginning with 'K'?
20) The last letter of 'Answer 19' is the periodic tables symbol for which element?
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
United States Map Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Random Capital to Country
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
U.S. Presidents Quiz
Fast Typing A to Z
Random Countries on the World Map
NBA MVPs Quiz
Most Popular Fast Food Restaurants
Mythical Creatures Quiz #1
Countries of Africa
Fruits by Picture
Country Flags Quiz #2
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Find your way
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site