All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
These 'Geography' quizzes are difficult and varied, a true test:
Click on 'Picture' for enlargement.
Last updated: September 22, 2019
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
September 22, 2019
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 25 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) In which country is the pink sandstone, carved temple, pictured above?
2a) Name the 4 countries whose names begin with 'LI'?
2b) " "
2c) " "
2d) " "
3) What is the capital of the Philippines?
4) How many countries constitute the Iberian Peninsula?
3 / three
5a) The northern end of the 'Red Sea' forms 2 gulfs, what are their names?
Gulf of Aqaba
5b) " "
Gulf of Suez
6) Which 2 word country is an anagram of 'Safari Touch'?
7) Which country's capital is Asuncion?
8) Cotahuasi Canyon, the worlds deepest canyon at 3,354 m (11,004 ft) is located in which country?
9) What is situated at 23.437 degrees south?
Tropic of Capricorn
10a) The 'Chukchi Sea' (Sea of Chukotsk) lies between which 2 countries?
USA / Alaska
10b) " "
11) What is the name of the sea between the west coast of England / Wales and the east coast of Ireland?
12) Which country has the second longest coastline in the world after Canada?
13) How many African countries are landlocked?
16 / sixteen
14) What is the only country that has a border with Czechia and Italy
15) The most southerly part of the Caspian Sea is in which country?
16) What is the capital of Botswana?
17) Sfax is the second largest city in which African country?
18) Which country's flag has a black hat in the centre?
19) Which 'Great Lake' is situated entirely with the USA?
20) Which country's 2 word name is an anagram of .........'Certain Manhood'?
Sep 22, 2019
There's no picture for #1
Sep 23, 2019
I have a picture 'junkie', check my other 'Geography' quizzes and see if you get the picture in them.
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
World Capitals Quiz
Europe Map Quiz
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Two Letter U.S. State Abbreviations
Biggest Cities in the United States
Word Scramble - Countries
Countries that Start with C
Fruits by Picture
General Knowledge Quiz #9
Countries that Start with K
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site