Also, question 12 is imprecise for obvious reasons.
so.... that's that
For "What is the only Island shared by 3 Countries?"
I think a few of them could be tidied up a bit though:
- #3 (make it a question, like #13)
- #7 (shorten it!)
- #8 (interesting, but you can just type them all and get it... How about, "Name an African capital that lies further north than Damascus." - accepting Tunis, Algiers, Rabat. Not exactly what you were hoping to point out, I know...)
- #11 (I kinda get this one, and it's really good, but the capitals of a few countries are closer to the equator, so maybe it should ask for the capital closest to "the point 0.00 lat, 0.00 long")
- #2 / #4 / #5 / #14 / #16 (use words for low numbers: "three", "two", "third" - no need to put "3rd" in parentheses, etc)
- #Various (random capitalisations bother me - #20 is an example!)
I'm only suggesting some minor edits to your excellent quiz - sincerely thanks for the work you put in to it, I enjoyed it a lot!
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
| Go To Top
| View Mobile Site