All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
These 'Geography' quizzes are difficult and varied, a true test:
Last updated: August 26, 2019
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
August 26, 2019
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 24 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) In which city is the Cathedral shown (pic.) with a twin steeple height of 157m (515ft)?
2a) Which four countries have names that begin with 'CA' ?
3) How many countries share a border with South Africa?
4) What is the capital city of Iran?
5) Which city in Scotland has the greatest population?
6) Which country in the 'Americas' has a name that is an anagram of , 'A Neat Grin' ?
7) Which river flows over the Victoria Falls ?
8) Which country contains Lake Assal, the lowest point on the African mainland?
9) Which African country's capital is Libreville?
10) Which country borders only Romania and Ukraine?
11) What mountain range runs from Morocco through Algeria to Tunisia?
12) What is the nearest National Capital to Reykjavik, Iceland ?
13) Which mountain has the largest base circumference of any mountain on Earth, containing eleven peaks over 5,000 metres (16,400 ft)?
Mt. Logan (Yukon, Canada)
14) Swaziland has changed it's name to?
15) In which country is the port city of Aden?
16) The capital city of Senegal is?
17) Heading due West from Manila, Philippines, which country would you arrive at first?
18) After Cuba and Hispaniola, what is the third largest Caribbean Island?
19) In which continent is the 'Great Rift Valley'?
20a) Which 2 countries share the island of Timor?
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Europe Map Quiz
U.S. Presidents Quiz
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Country Flags Quiz #1
Two Letter U.S. State Abbreviations
Most Popular Fast Food Restaurants
Digits of Pi
NBA Teams Quiz
Countries that Start with A
Canada Provinces Map Quiz
Find The Mystery Country Using Color Clues - Randomized!
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site