All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
These 'Geography' quizzes are difficult and varied, a true test:
•If you get 100% first attempt, you are to be commended
Last updated: August 17, 2019
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
August 17, 2019
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 23 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) This famous 'tower' (pic.) is in which country?
2a) Name the 4 countries who's names start with 'BE' ?
3) The capital of Canada is?
4) What is the world's fifth most populous country?
5) Which river is the main source of Lake Geneva (Lac Léman), entering near Villeneuve and draining the lake in Geneva city.
6) Which U.S. State borders only one other State?
7) Which African city has the largest population (21+ million)
8) What class of rock is an anagram of 'Steady Miner'?
9) What is the highest peak in Antarctica, at 4,892 metres (16,050 ft)
10) What is given as the most polluted river in the world (by World Atlas) ?
Sarno River (Italy)
11) Which country's flag contains crossed keys?
12) In which continent is the 'Atlantic Forest'?
13) 'Lilongwe' is the capital of which country ?
14) Which US State shares the northern border of Illinois?
15) What is Indonesia's largest island in area?
16) What Island in the Irish Sea lies almost equally (within a few miles) between Scotland, England, Wales, N. Ireland and Ireland?
The Isle of Man
17) The 'Witwatersrand' area of South Africa is renowned for the mining of which Mineral?
18) Rotorua City, famous for bubbling mud pools and a 30m-tall Geyser is in which country?
19) What is the smallest of Japan's four main islands?
20) What is the nearest capital city to London at 200 miles (323km)?
Aug 17, 2019
Never thought that Brussels would be closer to London than Dublin or Paris (or even Monaco).
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
United States Map Quiz
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
Random Capital to Country
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
All Major North American Pro Sports Teams
Countries that Start with U
Canada Provinces Map Quiz
Fruits by Picture
Biggest Cities in the United States
NBA MVPs Quiz
U.S. Baby Girl Names by Decade
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site