All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Daily Word Search
Terms of Service
Answers are in English usage:
Last updated: November 24, 2019
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
November 24, 2019
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 26 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Which country is pictured in the above satellite photograph?
2a) There are only two European countries whose 'most populated city' is not the capital, name the 2 cities?
2b) " "
3) The coast of Benin lies on what gulf?
Gulf of Guinea
4) 'Nelson' island is part of which US State?
5) The most common 'surname' in Russia is?
6) Which West Indies Island nation is nearest to South America?
Trinidad & Tobago
7) What is the highest point in the Uk at 1345 m (4,413ft)?
8a) Name the 3 caribbean island nations that begin with Saint / St.?
St. Kitts and Nevis
8b) " "
8c) " "
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
9) Which country's flag has a golden 'Frigate Bird' flying at top / centre?
10) In which country is the 'Potomac River'?
United States of America
11) Which African country's name is an anagram of "USAF Chariot"
12a) Name the first three 'landlocked countries' that are largest in area?
12b) " "
12c) " "
13) Beirut is the capital city of which country?
14) Which country shares a border with Haiti?
15) Which major city is divided into two parts by the Huangpu river?
16) Which country is bordered by India and Myanmar?
17a) The Earth's outer core is made up mainly of a liquid alloy of 2 metals - what are they?
17b) " "
18) The longest river in South Africa at 1,365 miles (2,184 km) is?
19) The nearest country to Singapore is?
20) The capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina is?
Nov 24, 2019
Isn't Schaan bigger than Vaduz?
Nov 24, 2019
Thanks: It seems Schaan includes numbers from enclaves of Vaduz: and others. I'll check and include if necessary.
Nov 24, 2019
Is that city proper? If it's metro area, a few other come to mind, like Rotterdam and Milan.
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
United States Map Quiz
Fifty US States in One Minute
Random Capital to Country
Europe Map Quiz
U.S. Presidents Quiz
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
Find The Mystery Country Using Color Clues - Randomized!
Word Scramble - Countries
Countries of the World - One Minute Sprint
Central America and Caribbean Map Quiz
Island Countries Quiz
Countries of South America
Biggest Cities in the United States
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site