All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
These 'Geography' quizzes are difficult and varied, a true test:
Click on Picture for enlargement.
Last updated: September 26, 2019
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
September 16, 2019
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 23 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) The 'George Cross' pictured above was awarded to which country for heroism in WW2?
2a) Name the 3 countries whose names begin with 'CH'?
2b) " "
2c) " "
3) Which countries capital lies entirely within another countries capital?
4) The capital of Uruguay is?
5) Which country is the longest 'North to South' in the world?
6) Which US State borders North Dakota to the west?
7) In which country is the beautiful 'Blue Hole' marine sinkhole located?
8) Havana is the capital of which country?
9) What is the city of Stalingrad known as today?
10) 'Half Dome Mountain' is a famous rock formation in which US National Park?
11) In which country is the 'Deccan Plateau' situated?
12) The most southerly Australian State is?
13) What is the capital of Turkey?
14) 'Fast Ghanian' is an anagram for which country's name?
15 a) Which 2 countries share the island of Hispaniola?
15 b) " "
16) Guess the population of New Zealand to the nearest million?
17) Name the longest river of the Iberian Peninsula at 626 miles (1,007 km)
The Tagus River
18) Which capital city comes last alphabetically?
19)The Yangtze River flows into which sea?
East China Sea
20) What city in South America has the largest population at 21.7 million?
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sep 16, 2019
Sep 17, 2019
Sao Paolo / Sao Paulo ....... both will work, Sao Paulo is how the city is presented. Sao Paulo F.C. for instance.
Sep 26, 2019
Sao Paulo doesn't work, you have to add Brazil, which is nonsense. Also, Tajo isn't accepted for the Iberian river.
Sep 26, 2019
Sao Paulo works now.
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Random Capital to Country
United States Map Quiz
Europe Map Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Fast Typing 1 to 100
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Word Scramble - Countries
Countries that Start with G
Countries of the World - One Minute Sprint
Brand Logos Quiz #1
2024 English Premier League Teams
Countries that Start with E
Fast Math - Multiplication
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site