All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Daily Word Search
Terms of Service
12 seconds time per question:
Last updated: January 19, 2020
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
January 19, 2020
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) If a Gold Medal is thought of as special, imagine how prestigious is a Noble Prize.
2) With a sailing ship a rising tide is the time to set sail.
3) Three antelopes stood under the great tree limb, a kudu a springbok and an eland.
4) Sancho surprisingly did not look so tall on Don Quixote's donkey.
5) It was found that brothels in kinky movies were often set in Naples, Italy.
6) During bush fires the problem of toxic air over major cities trebles.
7) The time to dress like Guy Fawkes going casual is 'Bonfire Night' not 'Easter'.
8) Whilst drilling deeper in Texas, diamonds were located beneath an oil well.
9) Zoologists have found bones of a long deceased emu scattered around Mt. Everest.
10) Vinyl raincoats that have inner rubber linings are the most waterproof.
11) Factory cleaners have an intense rivalry with a rebel mop and bucket brigade.
12) A Taliban guided missile was used in Iran to bring down a French drone.
13) Of Italian prepared meat products, I prefer firstly bologna then sausage.
14) Although leading the race for most of the week I eventually finished in fourth position.
15) Out of three hundred sheep only one ram managed to jump the fence.
16) Give a good baseball player a bat and a ball and they will always shine.
17) As usual, the star of the movie drank Champagne, the rest of the cast, Riesling.
18) Salome demanded the head of John the Baptist according to Josephus.
19) Catch a rare butterfly and there is no knowing what the value will be.
20) When selling a rare Rolls Royce it is difficult to give such a car a cash value.
Jan 19, 2020
Great quiz, though I didn't do too well.. only got 8. I wasted time laughing and thinking about all those "kinky Neapolitan brothel films!!!" LOL!!
Feb 3, 2020
Clever, I love it. I didn't do well either!
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
World Capitals Quiz
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
United States Map Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
NBA MVPs Quiz
Most Popular NBA Jerseys
U.S. States by First Two Letters in 30 Seconds
Fast Math - Multiplication
Major League Baseball Teams
Middle East Map Quiz
Biggest Cities in the United States
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Capitals of Countries
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site