All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
Mal's General Knowledge 24
Enter an answer into the box
Note: Countries for Capital Cities questions derived from Jet Punk's 196 Countries of the World.
Last updated: February 14, 2017
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
February 14, 2017
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Who Directed the Movie "Lawrence of Arabia"?
2) Which Capital City is first Alphabetically?
3) And, Which Capital City is last Alphabetically?
4) What is the 4 letter suffix denoting Inflamation?
5) 'Silvery Sleep' is an anagram of which past celebrity?
6) What is the main ingredient of an Omelette (omelet)?
7) A distinctive garment of Ancient Rome, worn originally by both sexes was a?
8) In which part of the body is the 'Sartorius Muscle' located?
9) What is the Hindi word for 'Hello' (English script not Devanagari script)
10) 'Angora Wool' is derived from what animal?
11) Who composed 'The Four Seasons' violin concertos?
12) Mixing the colours 'Blue & Yellow' gives which colour?
13) Which Country is 'Ellesmere Island' a part of?
14) What is the formal Japanese name for the traditional uniform used for Judo practice and competition?
15) What is the most common name for the largest 'Rodent' in the World?
16) Which 'Star' is approx. 150 million km. distance from Earth?
17) From which Country did the savoury dish 'Lardo' originate?
18) What is the sum of all the numbers from 1 to 20?
19) Afghanistan / China / Kyrgyzstan / and Uzbekistan all border which Country?
20) In a Movie, who said "I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her"?
Julia Roberts / Notting Hill
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
Fifty US States in One Minute
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Random Capital to Country
NBA Teams Quiz
Countries of Europe - One Minute Sprint
Word Scramble - Countries
Most Popular NBA Jerseys
Countries that Start with I
Fast Typing Test - 100 WPM Challenge
Elements of the Periodic Table Quiz
Country Flags Quiz #2
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
General Knowledge Quizzes
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site