All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
Mal's General Knowledge 34
Last updated: April 11, 2020
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
April 11, 2020
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) What is the Capital City of New York State?
2) In what year did the 'Titanic' sink?
3) What metallic element has the symbol 'Sr'?
4) What colour is the precious stone 'Lapis lazuli'?
5) Who was the first Roman Emperor, 24 BC - 14 AD?
6) And, who was the last Roman Emperor, 475 AD - 476 AD?
7) What is a 'Corgi'?
8) Name an European Country with a name ending in 'K'?
9) Who said " Be careful about reading health books, you may die of a misprint."?
10) Thimphu is the Capital of which Country?
11) Who has won the most Wimbledon Singles Championships?
12) Which great painter, born in London 1775, had the forenames 'Joseph Mallord William'?
13) Which composer's 1st Symphony is called 'Winter Daydreams'?
Pyotr Ilych Tchaikovsky
14) What is 20 Celcius in Fahrenheit?
15) When quoting rules, what completes the saying "According to .........."?
16) Humans are grouped in 'Vertebrates' as 'Mammals', what group are 'Tortoises'?
17) Which country is directly South of 'Equatorial Guinea'?
18) The back of a ship is the 'Stern', what is the front part called.?
19) What is the 'Square Root' of 2,500?
20) What is the largest country in area not sharing a border with another country?
May 4, 2020
Pulp Fiction:......... Jules : "Whether or not what we experienced was an According to Hoyle miracle is insignificant. What is significant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved".
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Fifty US States in One Minute
United States Map Quiz
All Country Flags of the World
NBA Teams Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Fast Typing A to Z
Countries that Start with U
World Map with Random Merged Countries
South America Map Quiz
40 Historical People that Everyone Should Know
Countries of Europe - One Minute Sprint
Planets of the Solar System Quiz
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Lyrics
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
General Knowledge Quizzes
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site