All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
Mal's General Knowledge 39
Last updated: April 30, 2021
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
April 30, 2021
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) What is the missing collective noun in " A **** of wolves" ?
2) Who was on the UK throne Immediately prior to Queen Victoria?
3) What flavour is 'Curacao' liquer?
4) How many strings are on a Cello?
5) What is the name given for the 'Fear of Dogs'?
6) the unit of power is the 'watt' (W), which is equal to how many joule per second?
7) What is the capital city of Indonesia?
8) Which scientist in 1766 discovered the element Hydrogen (H)?
9) In Greek mythology - name the young man who fell in love with his own reflection?
10) In what year did Mexico gain independence from Spain?
11) Who composed the Opera 'Carmen'?
12) Name the mountain range between Spain and France?
13) At 274 million, which country in Asia has the 3rd highest population?
14) Who wrote 'Robinson Crusoe' ?
15) What does the German word 'Fünfzehn' mean in English?
16) What is the deepest lake in the World at 5,315 feet [1,620 meters]?
17) What is Syrah, also known as Shiraz?
18) How many Karats is pure gold?
19) Who was assassinated on November 22, 1963?
John F. Kennedy
20) Apart from Australia, what is the largest 'Island' in the World?
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
U.S. Presidents Quiz
Countries of Europe Quiz
Fifty US States in One Minute
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Biggest Countries by Area
Brand Logos Quiz #4
U.S. Baby Girl Names by Decade
Biggest Cities in the United States
Countries that Start with P
12 x 12 Multiplication Table in 2 Minutes
Counties of England Quiz
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
General Knowledge Quizzes
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site