All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
The 'C' Quiz - General Knowledge
Common English Language usage:
Only the actual word beginning with 'C' necessary.
Last updated: August 24, 2021
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
January 23, 2021
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Who was the only US President to be sworn in by his own Father?
2) Who died in 1506, still believing that he had found a new route to the East Indies?
3) The first woman to win a Nobel Prize, the first person to win 2 Nobel Prizes?
4) The first modern scientist to propose that Earth and planets revolve around the sun?
5) Born in Egypt, her father was Ptolemy XII Auletes of Macedonian ancestry ?
6) Composer and pianist, married to George Sand?
7) Who in 76 BC was captured by pirates, raised his ransom, was freed, formed an army, captured and crucified his pirate captors?
Gaius Julius Caesar
8) British explorer, navigator, cartographer, born in Yorkshire, murdered in Hawaii?
9) Beginning with 'C' which country borders 4 countries beginning with 'C'?
Central African Republic
10) Who said “Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn’t happen.”
11) At the birth of 'Rock & Roll' in the 50's was 'Bill Haley and the ****** ?"
12a) There are 4 Island Countries beginning with 'C'........ name them?
12b) " "
12c) " "
12d) " "
16) Which county is the most southern in the United Kingdom?
17) Which mountain range is used as the continental divide between Asia and Europe?
18) Which US city of almost 3 million lies on the shore of Lake Michigan?
19) The father of which famous revolutionary was born in Láncara in North-West Spain?
20) At 23½ degrees what is the name of the tropic that passes across Australia?
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Europe Map Quiz
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Countries of Europe Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Fifty US States in One Minute
Two Letter U.S. State Abbreviations
Brand Logos Quiz #1
Countries that Start with N
Random Country to Capital
Biggest Countries by Population
Disney Animated Characters
Countries that Start with S
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Beginning letter General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site