All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
The Numbers Game
All answers must be a Number and Alphabetical e.g. Five not 5.
All Answers are an alphabetical number e.g. Three / Six / Two etc.
Some answers are 'Sound alike' answers e.g. Knight = night.
Last updated: April 2, 2020
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
February 26, 2017
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) How many faces has an 'Icosahedron'?
2) Three letter word meaning 'Pale' or 'Giving the impression of Illness ?
3) In which Century was Queen Victoria born?
4) " .. Be or Not .. Be?" what word by Hamlet is missing?
5) In Australian Football how many players (from each team) are allowed on the field at any one time?
6) How many 'Musketeers' were there?
7) "She was Just ********* " the missing Beatles word is?
8) What do Golfers shout as a warning after a wayward stroke?
9) Sweet ........... and never been kissed?
10) How many angles in a 'Pentagon'?
11) What is the Periodic Number for Hydrogen?
12) An Insect has how many legs?
13) How many days in a 'Fortnight'?
14) How many moons has the planet Mars?
15) How many is a 'Bakers Dozen'?
16) What is the past tense of 'Eat'?
17) The square-root of 144 is?
18) The German word for 'NO' is?
19) Writing the numbers from 'One' to 'Fifty', what is the first number with 3 'Es'?
20) The Decimal System has each number increasing by the power of what?
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Europe Map Quiz
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
All Country Flags of the World
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Fast Typing A to Z
Middle East Map Quiz
All Major North American Pro Sports Teams
Word Scramble - Countries
Countries that Start with K
Countries in World War II
Countries that Start with P
Countries that Start with B
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Numbers and Words:
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site