All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
The 'P' Quiz - General Knowledge
All answers must start with letter 'P'
Last updated: September 8, 2021
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
September 8, 2021
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Answer must begin with 'P'
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Captain Ahab's ship in Moby Dick?
2) The city of Lima is the capital of which country?
3) He proved the 'germ' theory of disease?
4) Painter born Pablo Ruiz in Malaga, Spain, used his mothers maiden name which was?
5) 17th Century diarist who saved a cheese by burial during the 'Great Fire of London'?
6) 2 lines extending in the same direction and at the same distance apart are said to be ?
7) An instrument that makes a sound when it is hit, shaken, or scraped is in which family?
8) A secondary colour intermediate between red and blue.?
9) Mythological Greek Hero renowned for slaying of the Gorgon Medusa?
10) The smallest of the landlocked countries of the 'Americas'?
11) Iran was originally called ?
12) Long, thick, a large type of banana is known as?
13) The Italian member of the 'Three Tenors'?
14) A five sided polygon is called a ?
15) The tabular display of the chemical elements is known as the " ******** Table'?
16) The largest dwarf planet in the Kuiper Belt is ?
17) An estate on which crops such as coffee, sugar, and tobacco are grown is known as a ?
18) The main language of Brazil is?
19) A Scaly Anteater, a mammal of the order Pholidota is called a ******** ?
20) A rare but serious bacterial infection that's transmitted by fleas is Bubonic ******?
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Fifty US States in One Minute
NBA Teams Quiz
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Fast Typing A to Z
Countries that Start with L
Mythical Creatures Quiz #1
Digits of Pi
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Lyrics
Random Country to Capital
Two Letter U.S. State Abbreviations
Brand Logos Quiz #1
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Beginning letter General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site