All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Terms of Service
The 'T' Quiz - General Knowledge
Answers begin with 'T'
Last updated: August 30, 2021
You have not attempted this quiz yet.
More quiz info >>
August 30, 2021
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 21 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) If two's company, what is a 'crowd'?
2) What animal can be Siberian, Sumatran, or Bengal?
3) What is the capital of Estonia?
4) Uranus has at least 27 moons, which is the largest?
5) What is the name given to the forests of cold, subarctic regions. ?
6) The UK's first female Prime Minister was Margaret ********?
7) What bird is named after an Asian country, but is native to the Americas?
8) The National Flower of Scotland is ?
9) 'Pathetique' the 6th Symphony was composed by?
10a) Name the two Island Nations in Oceania that begin with 'T'?
10b) " " ?
11) A commercial fish it's name derived from Ancient Greek for 'Fast' and is mostly canned?
12) 'The Lord of the Rings' written by John Ronald Reuel ******* ?
13) The 33rd and one of the best Presidents of US, and one of the poorest financially?
14) Obtained from the cassava root is what starchy food?
15) An investment plan where a group invest an amount, which is payable to the last alive?
16) Sn is the periodic symbol for which element?
17) Rising in Turkey and flowing through Syria and Iraq is which river beginning with 'T'
18) Mount Teide, Spains highest mountain at 3,715m is on which island?
19) Which geological period followed the mass extinction at the end of the Permian period ?
20) Which amazonian bird has the largest beak of any bird?
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
12 Months in 15 Seconds
World Capitals Quiz
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
Country Flags Quiz #1
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Disney Animated Characters
U.S. States by First Two Letters in 30 Seconds
South America Map Quiz
Brand Logos Quiz #1
Canada Provinces Map Quiz
Countries by First and Last Two Letters
Countries that Start with U
Save Your Progress
More Quizzes in this Series
Beginning letter General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
Go To Top
View Mobile Site