I have some corrections for the Brazilian cities:
- It's spelled "Pouso Alegre", not "Pauso Alegre";
- It's spelled "Santana de Parnaíba", not "Santana de Paranaíba";
- It's spelled "Alagoinhas", not "Alagoinas";
- It's spelled "Cubatão", not "Cubutão";
- It's spelled "Jandira", not "Jandiri";
- These two don't muddle the typing like the others before, but the correct spellings are "Araucária" (not Araućaria) and "Jequié" (and not Jequie);
- You broke the city of "Conselheiro Lafaiete" in two (one Conselheiro and one Lafaiete);
- I think you misplaced "Trindade". The city with 122k is in Goiás (in the middle of the country, near to Goiânia and Brasília), and the dot is on the coast of Rio de Janeiro (there's a small village there called Trindade, maybe that was the error).
San Fernando should be accepted for Catamarca.
I already mentioned some corrections for South America in the World's quiz.
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
| Go To Top
| View Mobile Site