1. Determine which word between the country name (with all spaces removed) and the target (the word "China" in this case) is shorter, and calculate the length of that word. Let this length be n1.
2. Calculate the length of the longer word (let this be n2). Divide n1 by n2, and let the result be c.
3. Compare the first n1 letters of the two words. The difference between the two letters at each position (determined by the number of letters between those two letters) is recorded.
4. Add up all the differences acquired in step 3 and divide the sum by n1. This should give us the mean letter difference between the two words. Subtract this difference from 25 (as the biggest possible letter difference is 25) and let the result be m.
5. Divide m by 25 and let the result be d.
6. Multiply d by c to find the similarity percentage.
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2022
Contact Us | Go To Top | View Mobile Site