Missed D.R (Forgot Capital)
Missed Iran (Couldn't Think)
Missed Mongolia (Couldn't Spell It)
Missed Chad (Didn't Know Capital
1. Russia (16,376,870 km squared)
2. China (9,388,211 km squared)
3. USA (9,147,420 km squared)
4. Canada (9,093,510 km squared)
5. Brazil (8,358,140 km squared)
6th-10th in land + water areas stay in their same spots, and #10, Algeria, is especially peculiar because they have 0% of their area in water.
Good quiz though.
Regardless, excluding it as a country because it's part of Denmark but not including it as a part of Denmark is incredibly confusing. It's nearly 1.5 percent of the world's total land area just completely missing
Denmark is 2.166 million km^2
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
| Go To Top
| View Mobile Site