All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Daily Word Search
Terms of Service
Trivial Pursuit #1
Answer questions, that progressively get harder, from a number of different categories. Key: Each (Number) denotes the question's difficulty; e.g. (1)=easy; (2)=medium; (3)=hard; (4)=very hard
Last updated: June 20, 2016
More quiz info >>
June 19, 2016
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 24 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
(1) What is the Highest Mountain in Japan?
(2) How many countries are there in South America?
(3) What is the capital of Iran?
(4) Which country has a length of approximately 4,300km, although a width no larger than 180km?
(1) What flower is the emblem for the English National Rugby team?
(2) Who Invented the sport of basketball?
(3) For which European Soccer team does Gareth Bale play for?
(4) Who holds the MLB record for most home runs of all time?
(1) In what year did Christopher Columbus land in the Americas?
(2) Which French King was nicknamed the "Sun King"?
(3) Which navigator popularised smoking in England?
Sir Walter Raleigh
(4) Name the three figures who signed the First Triumvirate.
Julius Caesar, Pompey, Marcus Crassus
(1) Who directed the movie "Goodfellas"?
(2) What is the most pirated TV show of all time?
Game of Thrones
(3) What is the best-selling progressive rock album of all time?
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
(4) Who is the voice of Booker DeWitt in the best-selling video game "Bioshock Ininite"
(1) Which Hobbits are apart of the Fellowship of the Ring in the LOTR?
Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin
(2) Which Russian author wrote the book "Anna Karenina"?
(3) Who is the main narrator in the book "Treasure Island"?
(4) Which science-fiction book won the 1963 Hugo award for "Best Novel"?
The Man in the High Castle
(1) Which famous figure was born March 14, 1879?
(2) Who invented penicillin, in 1928?
(3) What planet was discovered on February 18, 1930?
(4) Who is commonly known as the "Father of Microbiology?
Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
World Map Without 20 Random Countries
Countries of Europe Quiz
United States Map Quiz
Africa Map Quiz
Random Capital to Country
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Countries by First and Last Two Letters
Counties of England Quiz
Biggest Countries by Population
Countries of Europe - One Minute Sprint
U.S. States by First Two Letters in 30 Seconds
Brand Logos Quiz #2
Original 151 Pokémon
Save Your Progress
JetPunk on TikTok
Naming members of NCT
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2022
Go To Top
View Mobile Site