A fully functional game of 9x9 Minesweeper with 10 mines! Read the Instructions!
Instructions: · To 'click' a cell, type in its alphanumeric code and then 'GO' (e.g. A1GO and A2go will both work, 1AGO will NOT work)
· As per usual, when a '0' cell is found, all adjacent cells including diagonal will be revealed.
· If you find one of the TEN Mines, then all mines will be revealed.
· Loyalty System: Once you have completed the grid click 'give up' as the mines are an answer (71/72 is a WIN). If you hit a mine, please immediately click 'give up' as you have LOST.
· As the game is normally determined by a 'safe first click', and as this is unable to be replicated on JetPunk, enter a corner to begin safely!
·Standard Minesweeper rules apply! (Number indicates number of mines in the up to 8 squares adjacent)
· Finally, have fun! Remember that the grid is solvable completely by logic; no guesswork is required to solve the puzzle!