1. That kind of landform is found in North Africa and Southern Arabia.
2. Not sure which mountains you are talking about, but it is either Banff National Park, Kilimanjaro, K2, or maybe the Ecuador one, which is a similar color to many Andes mountains.
3. The Savannah either has Kilimanjaro, or the Elephants are kind of nodding towards the country with the most elephants.
4. The palm trees are native to the Middle East and when thinking of resorts in the Middle East, I think Bahrain.
5. The colored buildings show it's Northern South America or Central America.
6. Most of the buildings are iconic to a certain country.
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2024
| Go To Top
| View Mobile Site