plus, skeleton horses are passive unless being ridden by a skeleton
my only mistake was ocelot
Plus, there's only 12 to remember. Not 67.
And just because you play Street Fighter and not Minecraft doesn't make it a more popular game.
Cheers on the Minecraft hell being hell so interesting now!
Foxes, like ocelots, can't be tamed, you can only earn their trust by feeding them or stealing them from their parents. Pufferfish poison you in self defense, they don't hunt you if provoked. Iron golems only attack you if you provoked them and you aren't their creator. Plus, the golems are in utility because they can be used for many things like defense or farms
Also not to be confused with the white rabbit (killer rabbit : horitzontal and white rabbit : vertical)
it's not a mob
No need to add all the baby variants but definitely piglin brute.
4. Glow Squid.
Just my opinion (You can ignore):
1. Super Charged Creeper?
2. Zombified Horse?
3. Aren't Cave Spiders (Official Name) hostile mobs?
4. Skeleton Horsemen?
To clarify, these are not mob names till Minecraft 1.17:
3. Exotic Fish.
To clarify, explanation of mobs:
1. Zoglin (Official name) (When Hoglin is in Overworld, it turns into a Zoglin, same logic for Piglin).
2. Chicken Jockeys are Baby Zombies spawning on top of Chickens, and Spider Jockeys are Skeletons spawning on top of Spiders.
3. Spiders are angry in dark places or at night, or when you attack them.
GOOD QUIZ, I ENJOYED IT!
side to side
- Axolotl (my favourite mob)
- Glow Squid
- Glare / Allay / Copper Golem (voting is today)
Is is just blood in the dust or the other way around
Upcoming mobs: Armadillo, Breeze
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
| Go To Top
| View Desktop Site