- Each of the Carpals are already there, so it is not necessary.
- Gladiolus bone is better known as sternum, and its xiphoid process is not a bone. The manubrium is actually also a part of the sternum.
- And for the hip bone, please accept pelvis and 'os coxae' - maybe even add the ischium, pubis, and ilium instead?
- I think the sphenoid bone and the scapula is missing
- Oh and only 5 of the 6 phalanges come up when you type it :)
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2022
Contact Us | Go To Top | View Mobile Site