- "Andropov" is the Soviet-era name of the city, modern name is "Rybinsk"
- Same for "Ordzhonikidze" (should be changed to Vladikavkaz)
- Nikolo-Berezovka - this is a small village (6k) in Bashkortostan. Based on population figures - did you mean "Neftekamsk" ?
- "Vladikavkaz" is now an acceptable alternative for "Ordzhonikidze"
- "Nikolo-Berezovka" has been changed for "Neftekamsk"
Cheers for the corrections mate, it's very much appreciated.
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
| Go To Top
| View Mobile Site