As for Gunilla I've never heard that name before when studying Norse Mythology.
Please correct this, and the other mistakes...
2# Njord is the god of seas
3# Loki is a trickster, not necessarily evil
4# Frigga is the wife of Odin but not the mother of Thor. Jörð is Thor's mother
5# Mimir is a God, God of wisdom. He never fought Odin.Odin gave up his eye willilngly to drink from the well of wisdom
2. Frigga can be spelt Frigg
3. Gullinbursti was made for Frey/Freyr not Loki
4. It was Brokk and Eitri not Brokk and Sindir
5. Brokk and Eitri won the contest because they made Mjollnir which impressed the Aesir the most.
6. Brokk and Eitri never made anything for Loki
7. Where's Jormungand?
1. Niffleheim is a video game, should be Niflheim/Niflheimr/Nifhel. And, Surtr rules the realm of flame, Muspelheim, instead of the realm of mist and ice.
2. Loki is a trickster. But not the god of evil.
3. Fenrir is a wolf that grows fast and breaks chains. Never heard of its shape-shifting abilities.
4. Frigg should be accepted for Frigga. Frey for Freyr. Freyja for Freya
5. Mimir was not killed, just beheaded, and it is done by the Vanir gods. Odin actually exchanged his eye to take a sip of the well of wisdom. You cannot call that fighting...
6.Forseti, son of Balder/Baldr/Baldur and Nanna, is the god of justice.
7. Njord is also the god of the seas. I think you are referring to Ullr as the god of skiing and archery. Even so, Ullr was just associated with archery and winter sports. It was later interpretations that gave Ullr a title.
8. Freyja is the leader of the Valkyries. Thrud is one of the valkyries.
And more.... 0/10
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2022
Contact Us | Go To Top | View Mobile Site