I'm not sure that the ROC should be included, but they did control land that bordered land controlled by the PRC.
"The Kingdom of Sikkim became a princely state of British India in 1890. After 1947, Sikkim continued its protectorate status with the republic of India. In 1975, the Indian military deposed the Sikkimese monarchy. A referendum in 1975 led to Sikkim joining India as its 22nd state." --wiki
I didn't get these, because the colonies and territories were not actually part of these countries, so I never thought to type them.
se pojebte třeba než začnete crookovat
- British protectorate ended in 1947, independent Indian protectorate from 1950 to 1975
Manchukuo - 1932-1945
- Manchukuo was no doubt a puppet state of Japan, but unlike puppet states like Far Eastern Republic, it had certain level of control over its governance and international recognition at the time (Poland, El Salvador, Romania, Finland, Germany, etc). Other Japanese puppet states in China did not see recognition and governance stretching as far as Manchukuo so I suppose you can allow Manchukuo and no more.
Feel free to add or ignore these. They were states formed during the Russian Siberian war which did not see proper governance over their territories and receive international recognition. (+ Far Eastern Republic was a puppet state of Soviet Russia practically just an exclave given nominal independence for convenience)
- Green Ukraine (1920-1922)
- Far Eastern Republic (1920-1922)
But you forgot:
- Qingdao which was held by Germany until 1918
- Tianjin which was held by Austria Hungary until
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
| Go To Top
| View Mobile Site