War in the Veggie Caliphate : Capitulation and Such
Last updated: Friday October 28th, 2022
Report this blog
Subdivision of Sciurus, Veggie Caliphate
Dozens of armed troops wait behind a cluster of boulders, ready to spring out at an unsuspecting group of tourists viewing the Caliphate Falls.
“Alright men. This is quite important. This will be the first battle on Sciurus soil, and hopefully the whole subdivision will capitulate soon after.”
Seven or eight VC troops stand guard, watching for any signs of disturbance. Many fear that Sciurus would be the next under Yemeni siege, and MiecraftMan placing extra troops there did nothing to ease their worries.
“Ready, aim, fire.”
The Caliphate Falls were stained red that night.
Subdivision of Rwanda, Palapyan Botswanan Empire
At a border post of Burundi, Vampire Empire, a small task force of Veggie troops invade.
“Alright troops,” said a general, “let’s invade.”
The border post quickly falls, and the Veggies move into Burundi. Burundi quickly falls to the VC. Burundi being a Vampire exclave starting without V, was highly neglected and oppressed. The Vampire troops and citizens were happy to be free of the rule and many of them joined the Veggie Army.
With the newfound strength of Burundi in the VC army’s numbers, MiecraftMan himself leads an assault to take back Sciurus. Sciurus is retaken, and many of it’s citizens are so happy that yet again, more people join MiecraftMan’s army.
State of New Baltimore, Svalbard
Plans are being made, actions are being taken
Advisor to Qy: Your Presidency, MiecraftMan has taken more and more land to be put under his oppressive rule.
Qy: This is not good! And amongst all of that the PBE is helping them. Another oppressive country where lefties treat righties like dogs!
Advisor (mumbling): Err, i don’t think they’re exactly treated dogs, I doubt anybody really cares of that rule.
Qy: What did you say?
2. Santa Barbara is under Chilefornia occupation and therefor you are now at war with them as well
3. Israel is part Macedon, so again, another country who you angered.
4. Geopro hasn’t even said you have all this. It’s unlikely and unrealistic for this to be true, as you just made your appearance like a week ago. GrandOldLand didn’t even know you existed before then
2. You had better change your map then.
3. See above.
4. Geopro has agreed all this to be canon. None more unrealistic than a supersoldier, a eleven-year-old running a country, or a "JetPunk Day."
5. You also have the entire American military to deal with, even if you have the land advantage.
6. See above.
2. I asked them to occupy it
4. I don’t believe Geopro to agree to that, but whatever. I don’t even have a JetPunk day, and how is that unrealistic? It’s a literal blog series on JetPunk.
5. How in the world do you house that much military? GOL isn’t nearly big enough.
America is a horrible, twisted country, and I will do whatever it takes to see it out of this world