First published: Friday April 23rd, 2021
Report this blog
Start of the blog
This blog will contain 5 sections
1. What is Liverpool
2. Landmarks and places in Liverpool
3. Main information
4. Interesting facts about Liverpool that I didn't know
5. Other stuff
What is Liverpool
Liverpool is a city located in the Northwest of England. It has many stuff including landmarks, football( soccer ) and much more.
Yeah that was pretty short but I think we need to get on with the next bits
Landmarks and places in Liverpool
Anfield- This is Liverpool FC's home ground ( by the way it is my favourite football club)
Goodison Park- The other football team in Liverpool is Everton and that is their home ground
Albert Dock- This landmark contains many stuff including restaurants and bars
Liver bird statue- This is a tall landmark with two liver birds. It's pronounced lie-ver not li-ver
Famous Band: The beatles
River that splits up with Birkenhead: Mersey
Founder: King John
Facts that I didn't know
1. Liverpool's liver building has a larger clock face than Big Ben!
2. Liverpool is home to a world heritage site!
3. Anglican cathedral is the fifth largest in the world!
4. The liverbirds are called Bella and Bertie!
5. 1 in 10 members of the crew in the Titanic where in Merseyside, Liverpool's county!
6. The superlambanana is a warning of genetic engineering!
7. The RSPCA was born in Liverpool!
8. A liverpudlian first created a crossword!
9. Liverpool holds the guiness world record for the most singers to get a number 1!
10. The calder stones in Liverpool are older than Stonehenge!
11. Harry Potter was first filmed in Liverpool!
Other stuff you might want to know
Liverpool is one end of East Lancs Road ( East Lancs means East Lancashire). Liverpool is a city not far away from Wales. It is home to the English Grand National ( a horse event ). Liverpool's urban area includes Huyton and Kirkby.
So that's all. If you want to add any more stuff by searching, let me know in the comments. Bye!
Was it meant to be wow