The Actual Q&A with Facter
First published: Thursday May 27th, 2021
Before we begin....
Everybody who reads by blogs, you know you must read the blurb before the content, even if there's nothing special about it. I gave kutos to y'all who did :). If you didn't, that's fine, there wasn't really anything too important, but you all must know I'm taking a really big break tomorrow.
Thank you to everyone who commented questions. You might have noticed that I deleted that blog, and that's because I don't want any more comments and I wrote each one I want to answer in one of my thousand notebooks. Don't be alarmed by the disappearance of that blog if you were, but anyways, let's get to what y'all were waiting for.
Please understand that I picked the questions on the blog before it was deleted. If you never got a chance to ask a question, feel free to ask one in the comments of this blog. If you asked several questions, I will only answer 1 or 2 of them and then I can answer your other questions if you want to.
Also, if you're confused about the early Q&A, it's because of my Promotion Ceremony.
Q&A (Sry it's short lols)
Why did you choose the name FacterLiger0804? -Afghabwe
Well, I went through a lot of names. My first name was WhatTheHeckXD, then it went to FunFactDropper88. I leaned towards my love for nature for my next name that I hoped would last for a bit longer than the last two. I just thought of lions and tigers for a moment, and then that's the moment when I thought of Liger, the offspring of a lion and a tigress. Don't get that confused with a tigon, the offspring of a tiger and a lioness! After that, I added on stuff from FunFactDropper88 and pulled in the Facter into the name, then 0804, a random selection of numbers by a 0-9 number generator.
What got you interested into nature and animals, or is that just the rainforest blogs you make? -Ethaboo444
I don't have any main influences, but my love for nature is the result of a bunch of things. This makes me want to be anything like a biologist, marine biologist, ecologist, or a paleontologist when I grow up. Now, to answer the question, a few things are because of concerns about climate change, rainforest destruction, Coyote Peterson, and my natural...kind of...connection to Earth.
I started watching wildlife documentaries, such as the ones by BBC One, and here comes the shocker. I'm not trying to copy the Planet Earth documentary series by David Attenborough (check it out if you want, although they're long, they're really educational and cool!) This is where I got the name for this series.
You guys may have remembered that Wild series and the Animal Safari series that I wasn't able to do, and those were also examples of my "entitlement" to nature.
How did you start on JetPunk? -MG17
Well, I first heard of this website while taking a quiz on....what was it....oh- it was a FNaF quiz! Until later, I revisited JetPunk and took some of the featured quizzes. I scrolled down and realized there was a comment section, and then I scrolled back up to look at the Create Account button. I clicked it really fast and...yeah, I made an account.
I played some more quizzes and decided to explore the website a bit, discovering the user-created quizzes, the "About JetPunk" thing, the "Data and Facts" thing, the blog section, and the badges along with games.
(Bonus Paragraph) Soo...timeskip because nothing really happened except for quiz-playing. I started to comment on quizzes and create my own quizzes. Timeskip again to LV30 because that's what I did from LV15 and up. I made my first blog in the section, and got 21 comments, thanks guys! I started to plan out the Animal Safari series, starting with the King cheetah, but I switched to the Amur leopard. Once I finished the first two sections or so, I just lost edit access to it for some reason, and it kept crashing JetPunk. Sooo...yeah, y'all know what happens then, and that brings us to now.
What country are you from? -thegoatisgoaty
South Korea, I'm adopted, and I currently live in the United States. I wasn't born on the mainland, but on an island. I've heard from my "adopted family" that Seoul is a nice place. I can now fluently say the Korean alphabet!
What is your favorite browser? -Jetpunker180
Mine has to be Google Chrome, and I really don't know why. I mean, I do have Safari and Explorer...but I still prefer Chrome.
How old are you? -DarthKnight
To-be-eleven-yr old this summer.
Who is you favorite JetPunker? -DarthKnight
My favorite JetPunker....that's a great question! I actually don't have a favorite, all of you guys are great users! If I had to pick, life or death, it'd be either MG17 or Pandora49.
Some Random Facts and Stuff About Me
1. Even though my interests of my home country is really high, the languages I practice the most is Spanish and Portuguese. (Portuguese because of MG17 and my genuine curiosity about the most diverse country in the world.)
2. Some people want me to be an artist, a digital artist, or an animator because of my ability to do so.
3. I have a dog, a golden retriever and a cat, mackerel tabby. They're named Rex and Dazzle (I didn't choose them.)
4. I've stopped watching TV two years ago, so don't expect me to be fluent on TV-related questions.
5. I was kept away from web browsers until about early December.
6. My spirit animal is a panther, and I'm a bit surprised that the fact I'm vegetarian didn't change it to some kind of bear, rodent, rabbit, etc.
7. Some of the cool animals I've got to see were African lions, White tigers, Grizzly bears, chimpanzees, sea otters, lemurs, and more!
8. I'm a Jurassic World fan.
9. Maybe it's because I like nature so much, but I can name off specific types of animal species, even dinosaurs! Has anybody heard of the Pachycephalosaurus or the Majungasaurus, or maybe the Snipe eel or the Oarfish?
10. I've never ridden an actual rollercoaster recommended for my age.
11. I've also never had a trained pet in my life, but I've heard my family had a german shepherd before.
12. I'm a Warriors, Survivors, Wings of Fire, and FNaF fan, though I've not visited the Fandom recently. My favorite characters from each one has to be Lionblaze, Arrow, Hope (Foeslayer), and Withered Foxy.
13. The curtains of my room are one my least favorite colors.
14. Again, I'm vegetarian, and I've always been. The Omnivore's Dilemma or any other thing that could've changed my perspective didn't...really xD
15. My friends never call me a bubbly and/or good-spirited person, nor a miserable and/or unachieved person.
16. I had a surgery once, having some tendons in my foot moved. Now, weirdly enough, I have this vein at the bottom of my tibia that's been moved because of it.
B4 my break starts...
A quick thank-you to all the people who read and comment on my blogs, along with playing and commenting on my quizzes, it means a lot to me. I have 6 subscribers and 595 takes as of yesterday at 12:46, thanks y'all!
Congrats JetPunk for 205 thousand trees planted!
It's fine that I only got to include seven questions on the Q&A blog. DarthKnight, I can answer your other questions if you want. If you weren't able to ask a question, feel free to do so in the comments!
I wish I could last until Memorial Day on the 31st, make sure to honor the people who died for your nation!